Eastern Lightning | Christ is the truth, the way, and the life.


菜單

6 Oct 2017

Eastern Lightning | Praise Song "Oh God! I Truly Don't Deserve Your Love"


Eastern Lightning |  Praise Song "Oh God! I Truly Don't Deserve Your Love"   
  So many tears I’ve shed for myself, so much pain I endured for myself. So many long roads I’ve walked for myself, so many times I figured gains and losses. So many times when my desires were dashed, I thought of leaving God, but His love always keeps me close, holding my hand tight like a lock of love, leading me away from negativity one step at a time. And so often I’d think of leaving God, but His love always keeps me close. His words split my heart like a two-edged sharp sword, leaving me nowhere to hide with my shame.

  So many times I doubted, guessed, worried, wandered, unable to resist Satan’s temptation and seduction. So many times I sought fame and status, brooding, stubborn and selfish. Oh God! This is who I am! This is who I am! I truly don’t deserve Your love or salvation. Oh God! It’s Your word that always leads me and guides me, else I’d struggle to take the tiniest step. Oh God! I don’t want to be passive! And I don’t want to regress! I will practice the truth and live by Your word. Oh God! I pray that You give me Your chastisement, judgment and refinement, so that I can be purified and saved by You. Oh God! I don’t want to be passive! And I don’t want to regress! I will practice the truth and live by Your word. Oh God! I pray that You give me Your chastisement, judgment and refinement, so that I can be purified and saved by You, so that I can be purified and saved by You.
from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Eastern Lightning, The Church of Almighty God was created because of the appearance and work of Almighty God, the second coming of the Lord Jesus, Christ of the last days. It is made up of all those who accept Almighty God's work in the last days and are conquered and saved by His words. It was entirely founded by Almighty God personally and is led by Him as the Shepherd. It was definitely not created by a person. Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. God's sheep hear God's voice. As long as you read the words of Almighty God, you will see God has appeared.

Recommendation:

No comments:

Post a Comment