Eastern Lightning | Christ is the truth, the way, and the life.


菜單

25 Jan 2018

The Hymn of God's Word "Peter's Prayer of Experiencing Chastisement and Judgment"



Eastern LightningThe Hymn of God's Word "Peter's Prayer of Experiencing Chastisement and Judgment"


1. God, when You treat me kindly I am delighted, and feel comfort; when You chastise me, I feel even greater comfort and joy. Although I am weak, and endure untold suffering, although there are tears and sadness, You know that this sadness is because of my disobedience, and because of my weakness. I weep because I cannot satisfy Your desires, I feel sorrow and regret because I am insufficient for Your requirements, but I am willing to attain this realm, I am willing to do all I can to satisfy You.

2. Your chastisement has brought me protection, and has given me the best salvation; Your judgment eclipses Your tolerance and patience. Without Your chastisement and judgment, I would not enjoy Your mercy and lovingkindness. Today, I see all the more that Your love has transcended the heavens and excelled all. Your love is not just mercy and lovingkindness; even more than that, it is chastisement and judgment. Your chastisement and judgment has given me so much. Without Your chastisement and judgment, not a single person would be cleansed, and not a single person would be able to experience the love of the Creator.

from “The Experiences of Peter: His Knowledge of Chastisement and Judgment” in The Word Appears in the Flesh

Recommendation:
Gospel Is Being Spread!

The Returned Lord Jesus’ Words

The Church of Almighty God was founded by Almighty God personally

No comments:

Post a Comment